- About Us
- best match
- date modified
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM
The 2014 CVG Show will be the seventh year the Bremerton-based gallery has attracted artists from all over Washington to participate in one of the state’s largest juried art competitions.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Ranger’s Apprentice fans can meet author John Flanagan Nov. 15, 6:30 p.m., in the Sons of Norway lodge, 18891 Front St. NE, Poulsbo.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Am I the only one who feels assaulted by the retail “holiday” spirit this year? That the sight of all things Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s front and center in stores before Halloween is even over comes off as nothing more than the worst of retail desperation?
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:49 AM
The Bremerton city council was set to host a public hearing this week and vote on a series of Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) for the coming year.
- posted Nov 8, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Both teams had plenty of incentive to win in addition to bragging rights as a victory offered the opportunity to advance to the playoffs.
- posted Nov 8, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Bremerton port looking at a $14.4 million budget in 2014
- posted Nov 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Bremerton police officers arrested and jailed a 28 year old man Thursday night after he attempted to flee in a vehicle.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM— updated Nov 11, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Here's a look at what services and buildings will be closed in observance of Veterans Day.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I don’t know why the GPS sent me off the highway for 45 miles that day. There seemed to be no reason for it.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 2:44 PM
The 2013 Art in the Woods Studio Tour is Nov. 8-10, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The tour is self-guided and free.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM
There’s discussion around Kitsap County about a local needle exchange program.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Local Kitsap County organizations work together every year to host what they describe as the largest Veterans Day program in the state of Washington.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Central Kitsap defeats South Kitsap at Joe Knowles Field
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
The Silverdale Water District water improvement project along Silverdale Way is ready for the first round of paving, it was announced this week.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM
On Oct. 6, the Kathleen Sutton Inspirational Fund held its 11th Annual Auction in Port Gamble. It was a beautiful, sunny Sunday and more than 250 community members joined the board of directors and volunteers to recognize this very special event.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM
With winter around the corner, protecting your plants is very important. Whether it’s trees and shrubs, the lawn or potted plants, a few simple steps will help guide you in the right directions.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I am a veteran of the Vietnam era, as are my friends and my brothers. My father, uncles, and an aunt were veterans of World War II. A great uncle was stationed on a battleship during World War I. A great-grandfather fought in the Civil War, an immigrant in an Illinois regiment who suffered the rest of his life from his bullet wound.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:08 PM
The Kitsap Community Foundation recently added three members to its board of directors, Kol Medina, executive director announced. Stephen Oliver Jr., Joan Davis, and Frank Leach joined the board in October.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Six heroes from Bremerton were honored Oct. 26 by the Semancik Foundation for their contributions in the area of public service.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM
An Issaquah family's mission warns about the dangers of drowsy driving
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Adoptions are this weekend only and the shelter is closed Monday
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM
It’s only been since mid September that Jewett has known what’s been making her feel sick.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Pastor Curt Seefeldt will facilitate a discussion on Alzheimer’s diagnosis
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM— updated Nov 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Skateland in Bremerton to offer night of skating and music
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:01 AM— updated Nov 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM
League play runs from Dec. 7 through Feb. 22 for youth
- best match
- date modified