- About Us
- best match
- date modified
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Central Kitsap defeats South Kitsap at Joe Knowles Field
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
The Silverdale Water District water improvement project along Silverdale Way is ready for the first round of paving, it was announced this week.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM
On Oct. 6, the Kathleen Sutton Inspirational Fund held its 11th Annual Auction in Port Gamble. It was a beautiful, sunny Sunday and more than 250 community members joined the board of directors and volunteers to recognize this very special event.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM
With winter around the corner, protecting your plants is very important. Whether it’s trees and shrubs, the lawn or potted plants, a few simple steps will help guide you in the right directions.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I am a veteran of the Vietnam era, as are my friends and my brothers. My father, uncles, and an aunt were veterans of World War II. A great uncle was stationed on a battleship during World War I. A great-grandfather fought in the Civil War, an immigrant in an Illinois regiment who suffered the rest of his life from his bullet wound.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:08 PM
The Kitsap Community Foundation recently added three members to its board of directors, Kol Medina, executive director announced. Stephen Oliver Jr., Joan Davis, and Frank Leach joined the board in October.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Six heroes from Bremerton were honored Oct. 26 by the Semancik Foundation for their contributions in the area of public service.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM
An Issaquah family's mission warns about the dangers of drowsy driving
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Adoptions are this weekend only and the shelter is closed Monday
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM
It’s only been since mid September that Jewett has known what’s been making her feel sick.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Pastor Curt Seefeldt will facilitate a discussion on Alzheimer’s diagnosis
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM— updated Nov 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Skateland in Bremerton to offer night of skating and music
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:01 AM— updated Nov 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM
League play runs from Dec. 7 through Feb. 22 for youth
- posted Nov 6, 2013 at 9:47 AM
On Tuesday, the Kitsap Public Health Board appointed Scott Daniels as the Kitsap Public Health District's first agency Administrator. Daniels currently serves as the Health District’s Deputy Director. He is a 23-year veteran of the agency.
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 2:29 PM
The Kitsap Business Forum will present “Getting It Done” on Nov. 12, with Bremerton Mayor Patty Lent, Harrison CEO Scott Bosch, Peninsula Credit Union CEO Jim Morrell and Kitsap Credit Union CEO Elliot Gregg.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Runyon, Davis, Sullivan, Daugs ahead in their city council races
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Bremerton Mayor Patty Lent cruised to re-election Tuesday night by earning 2,664 votes, or 66.8 percent of the total.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Schulze swept her opponent, Victoria T. Crescenzi, with 59.7 percent of the vote
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Election results posted by the county auditor's office
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 5:20 PM
The Kitsap County Historical Society Museum will offer a special "Etchings" class to make holiday greeting cards this weekend.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 3:05 PM— updated Nov 7, 2013 at 12:06 PM
The Kitsap County Administration Building will reopen on Fridays beginning Nov. 8
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM
When the boys asked what I wanted for my birthday last week, I decided to make it less painful for them. “Just take me to the Star Wars concert performed by the Portland Symphony Orchestra,” I said, “and (wink, wink) that will be a great birthday.”
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Candidate Jerry McDonald answers questions about the position he's seeking, District 3.
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Candidate Adam Brockus answers questions regarding the District 3 seat he's seeking.
- posted Oct 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Candidate Dino Davis answers questions about seeking the District 5 seat on city council.
- best match
- date modified