- About Us
- best match
- date modified
- posted Oct 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Hospice of Kitsap County will host its first annual benefit gala on Oct. 26.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 9:59 AM
And speaking of posting on Facebook, don’t forget that just about everyone is there including your mother, your grandmother and your employer.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Artist depicts his view of the inaction prior to the government re-opening
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Shrek’s Justin Lynn talks about BPA’s hit musical.
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Kitsap Childrens Musical Theatre performs ‘Annie’ in November at the North Kitsap Auditorium.
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 4:49 PM
It has been 30 years since Baker and Jean Ferguson launched their small winery in an old schoolhouse in the Walla Walla Valley town of Lowden.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Septic classes, bonsai group and lutefisk dinner among the happenings
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Commissioners will continue the budget discussion Tuesday and once a budget is agreed to, a public hearing is expected to follow.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 9:39 AM— updated Oct 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Since opening her gates on Oct. 1, Pheasant Fields Farm owner Nikki Johanson has seen hundreds of visitors flock to her pumpkin patch
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Members of the Bremerton City Council, save for one wisecrack, asked no questions of Public Works Director Chal Martin after his briefing last week on a portion of the $3 million Pacific Avenue Project having to do with electric vehicle charging stations.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Here's a look at crime happenings regarding a sex offender and a minor driving under the influence.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Communication training workshop also among events happening soon
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM
He was recognized earlier this month in front of the Bremerton School Board of Education by American Legion Post No. 149.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
The YWCA of Kitsap County is holding a free Girls’ Conference on Sat. Oct. 19.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Representative Derek Kilmer released the following statement after voting for the bipartisan agreement to end the government shutdown and ensure America pays its bills:
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Since opening her gates on Oct. 1, Pheasant Fields Farm owner Nikki Johanson has seen hundreds of visitors flock to her pumpkin patch.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM
The Bremerton Symphony Association will have its fall-season shredding fundraiser Oct. 19. It is jointly sponsored by Peninsula All-Shred.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 9:44 AM
During the council’s business meeting Wednesday, the board was set to vote on an inter-local agreement with the Kitsap Public Facilities District for funding and a lease agreement with Kitsap Transit.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM
the district has spent $774,135 in overtime pay, which is 109 percent of what was budgeted for overtime in the 2013 budget.
- posted Oct 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM
The League of Women Voters of Kitsap County held a forum Thursday evening for the 26th Legislative District state Senate debate and conversations with Bremerton School board candidates.
- posted Oct 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM
And his business gives him just the right mix of independence and variety.
- posted Oct 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Operation Day of Hope is an event hosted by Poulsbo’s Gateway Fellowship, at 18901 8th Ave. NE on Oct. 19, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- posted Oct 10, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Of Oregon's 41,500 tons of wine grapes harvested in 2011, Pinot Noir accounted for 23,726 tons. Yet, one of the true gems in Oregon is Riesling.
- posted Oct 10, 2013 at 1:13 PM
She worked in Silverdale at the Dairy Queen and became suddenly ill
- posted Oct 10, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Real Change is coming to Kitsap County and the Kitsap Rescue Mission has agreed to be the distribution point.
- best match
- date modified