- About Us
- best match
- date modified
- posted Nov 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Four productions of the holiday classic scheduled in Central and North Kitsap.
- posted Nov 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Drove thousands of pounds of BC bud into the U.S. in hidden compartment of semi-truck
- posted Nov 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM— updated Nov 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM
If you cooked Thanksgiving dinner at home, you are now faced with a dilemma – how do you fit all of that food back into the fridge?
- posted Nov 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Sold multiple stolen guns to person working with law enforcement
- posted Nov 29, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Forget Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Turn off the television. Put away that iPod, iPhone and the video games. For just a few hours, try not to think about what needs to be done before Santa arrives and the relatives show up at the front door on Christmas Day. Take a break and travel back more than 150 years to a time when holiday celebrations were pure and simple.
- posted Dec 2, 2012 at 12:17 PM— updated Dec 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM
A motion adopting the 2012 King County Strategic Climate Action Plan (Substitute Motion 2012-0248.2).
- posted Dec 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM
A 35-year-old Yakima, Washington resident was sentenced today in U.S. District Court in Seattle to eight years in prison and five
- posted Dec 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Visitors are awestruck by Dwight Shappell’s miniature French village at Bloedel Reserve.
- posted Dec 9, 2012 at 4:25 PM
The 12 members of Washington’s Electoral College will gather in Olympia on Dec. 17 to cast their votes for the Democratic ticket of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph Biden.
- posted Dec 13, 2012 at 1:37 PM
The Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe’s Heronswood Gardens hosts weddings for same-gender couples as Referendum 74 takes effect.
- posted Dec 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM
This living hand, now warm and capable Of earnest grasping, would, if it were cold
- posted Dec 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM— updated Dec 21, 2012 at 7:48 AM
When a news reporter finds a bundle of letters among his grandmother’s belongings, he makes a startling discovery about one man’s generosity.
- posted Dec 29, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Long has it waved on high, And many an eye has danced to see That banner in the sky;
- posted Jan 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Drea Bergquist-Bowen and her equine crew are helping people find deeper purpose in their lives.
- posted Jan 10, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Kitsap remembers the civil rights leader’s birthday with discussions, song and action
- posted Jan 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM
You can see the region’s best art in an exhibit that continues through Feb. 23
- posted Jan 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM
The local African-American story is told in an exhibit at the Kitsap Historical Museum
- posted Feb 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Children help promote Kitsap Recycles Day with the first Kitsap Recycles Day poster contest
- posted Feb 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Meet some authors and embark on a journey through memory banks and imaginations
- posted Feb 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Farm Kitchen is a business incubator and a venue for classes, weddings and monthly breakfasts
- posted Mar 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM— updated Mar 11, 2013 at 10:39 AM
New sculpture greets, and thrills, visitors to the Poulsbo Marine Science Center.
- posted Mar 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Sixty-five cast members. Three plays. One weekend. Irene Miller of Dance Arts Theatre is undaunted.
- posted Mar 21, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Top wines in the Great NW Wine Competition. Part one in a series of columns looking at the best wines of the Pacific Northwest.
- posted Mar 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Wineries and tasting rooms on Bainbridge, in Olalla and Poulsbo areas
- posted Mar 21, 2013 at 2:40 PM
The Clear Creek Trail is an urban treasure that winds through riparian forests and wetlands from Dyes Inlet to the head waters some six miles north.
- best match
- date modified