Port of Bremerton board meeting agenda
October 20, 2012 · 10:31 PM
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
A G E N D A
October 23, 2012 Bill Mahan Conference Room
6:30 PM Port Administration Offices
Bremerton Nat’l Airport Terminal Bldg
8850 SW State Hwy 3, Bremerton
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Agenda
All matters listed under Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the
Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine, and will be enacted by one
motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is desired, that
item may be removed from the Consent Items and placed under Action Items by request.
A. Minutes of the work study session, regular business meeting, and executive session of
October 9, 2012.
B. Payment of checks #100161 through #100193 and #66331 through #66338 and #66342
through #66412 from the General Fund for $339,464.15; #66339 through #66341 from the
Construction Fund for $34,156.89 and the payment of payroll taxes for $18,268.89.
C. Fund Transfer Resolutions:
• Resolution 2012-56 monthly transfer to the General Fund: $92,060.54 from the Airport
Fund; $277,964.81 from the Harbor Fund; $77,878.77 from the Airport-Industrial
• Resolution 2012-57 transferring $45,000.00 from the General Fund to the Harbor Fund.
• Resolution 2012-58 transferring $62,000.0 from the General Fund to the AirportIndustrial Development Fund.
• Resolution 2012-60 transferring $272,380.85 from the Construction Fund to the
• Resolution 2012-60 transferring $15,805.00 from the GO Bond 2009 Fund to the
General Fund for Port Orchard Marina Park Extension Project.�genda for October 23, 2012
** The Commission may add and take action on other items not listed on the Agenda **
• Resolution 2012-61 transferring $3,050.75 from the GO Bond 2009 Fund to the General
Fund for the Water Street Boat Ramp Project.
Citizen Comments: Open to the public for comment on subjects not listed on the agenda. Speakers are
asked to keep their comments to less than 3 minutes. A Commissioner may request to
waive the 3 minute time limit. Please feel free to submit further comments in writing.
1. 2013 Preliminary Budget
2. Supplemental Agreement No. 1 with Parametrix, Inc. for Final Design of Cross-SKIA
Connector Phase 2.1
3. Bid Authorization for Marina Park Extension Project
4. Bid Authorization for Water Street Boat Launch Reconstruction
Executive Session (if necessary)
Regular business and other meetings that may be attended by members of the Board
Date Time Meeting
10/23 9 am *Kitsap Regional Coordinating Council (KRCC) Executive Board
10/23 6 pm *Commission Work Study Session – Bill Mahan Conference Room
10/23 6:30 pm *Commission Business Meeting – Bill Mahan Conference Room
10/25 10 am Puget Sound Regional Council (PSRC) Executive Board
10/25-26 Washington Public Ports Assn (WPPA) Small Ports Seminar
10/29 6 pm *District 3 Community Meeting – Seabeck Conference Center
11/5 11:30 am *PSRC Prosperity Partnership 2012 Fall Luncheon – The Westin Seattle
11/7 1 pm PSRC Economic Development District
11/7 6 pm *District 1 Community Meeting – Cloverleaf Sports Bar & Grill
11/8 9:30 am PSRC TransPol Board
11/8 2:30 pm KRCC Transpol Committee
11/13 6 pm *Commission Work Study Session – Bill Mahan Conference Room
11/13 6:30 pm *Commission Business Meeting – Bill Mahan Conference Room
Meetings are subject to change or cancellation
*Denotes events in which two (2) or more Commissioners may attend