- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Kitsap Transit fare hikes go into effect Aug. 1
Fare structure changes approved May 20 by the Kitsap Transit Board of Commissioners will take effect Friday, Aug. 1.
The following fares have
• Will have 75 cents value when applied toward Kitsap Transit routed and ACCESS bus fare or the foot ferry.
• Will be sold for 75 cents each, but only at customer service offices.
• Two tokens are required for full fare rides on routed buses and the foot ferry. One token is required when a rider shows a reduced fare ID.
• On ACCESS, three tokens, or two tokens plus an additional 25 cents will be required to ride.
• Routed buses and Kitsap Transit Foot Ferry: $1.50 or two tokens
• Routed buses and Kitsap Transit Reduced Fair: 75 cents or one token with Reduced Fare ID
• Monthly Kitsap Transit Pass: $36.50
• Monthly Kitsap Reduced Fare Pass: $18.25
• Monthly Kitsap Transit/Washington State Ferry Sound Pass: $122.30
• Monthly Puget Pass: $185.30
• Federal Flex Pass: $115
• Cash Fare: $2
• Monthly Pass: $75
• 40-ride Ticket: $75
• Rates will increase by 2 percent
For more information on fare increases, visit Kitsap Transit’s rider alert page on the Web at www.kitsaptransit.org/RiderAlerts.html.
A number of individual trips also will be eliminated Sept. 7. They are summarized by route at www.kitsaptransit.org/UpComingFareServiceRevisions.html#Fare.
To contact Kitsap Transit, call (360) 373-2877 or (800) 501-RIDE.