- About Us
Bremerton Municipal Court to host Passport Festival
The Bremerton Municipal Court is hosting a Passport Festival Thursday, June 18 and Friday, June 19 in the lobby of the Norm Dicks Government Center in Bremerton. Booths will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and staff will process all the applications time will allow.
“As of June 1, 2009, it is now a requirement that all foreign travel requires either an enhanced drivers’ license or passport. This with the closure of the court for a re-roofing project and the end of the school year, we felt it was a great opportunity for court staff to help people get their passport applications processed,” Court Administrator Theresa Ewing said.
People should bring the following documents when applying for a passport:
• Complete application, which will be available on site or at www.travel.state.gov
• Proof of U.S. citizenship (certified birth certificate)
• Proof of identity — photo ID (drivers’ license, military ID or previous passport)
• Two recent passport-sized color photos
• Two checks or money orders per passport; one check for $25 to Bremerton Municipal Court and another for $75 to the U.S. Department of State (standard processing 16 years of age and older), $135 to U.S. Department of State (expedited processing 16 years of age and older), $60 to U.S. Department of State (standard processing 15 years of age and younger) or $120 to U.S. Department of State (expedited processing 15 years of age and younger).