- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Rocky Point Water District to host town hall forum
The Rocky Point Water District Commissioners are hosting a town hall meeting on a number of significant issues that will impact the district in the near future.
The meeting is slated for 6:30-8:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 16 at Crown Hill Elementary School, 1500 Rocky Point Road, Bremerton.
District commissioners would like to hear from customers as to how they might like to see some of these issues addressed and other concerns.
The meeting agenda will focus on the following:
• Will Rocky Point be annexed into Bremerton in the near future?
• How much should the district’s surcharge go up to cover capital needs?
• Should we continue to pay for street lights?
• District contract renewal with the city of Bremerton.
• Ongoing conflict with the Washington Department of Health property tax assessments for water main improvement bonds.
• New water efficiency rules that may require large capital expenditures.
All of these issues will directly or indirectly impact district customers. Those attending are asked to bring their most recent water bill for discussion purposes.
Overflow parking is available at the fire hall next door. For more information, call David Rhine at (360) 265-0113 or e-mail email@example.com.